I am working on some designs for my cardmaking class tonight. Yup, I always leave it to the last minute…that is how I roll.
And there is always a challenge or two that inspires me. Sketch: Paper Craft Crew Challenge (#438) and another line from the current Tic Tac Toe Challenge (#125) highlighted although the center line down would also apply.
Here is what I came up with:
- Focal Scene: (2½” x 2½”) Basic White cardstock. The Plant Pot, the Three Rubber Plant Leaves and the Five Rubber Plant Leaves from the Plentiful Plants stamp set were stamped with Cajun Craze, Just Jade and Soft Succulents inks, respectively. The images were then die-cut with the coordinating die from the Perfect Plant Dies set.
- Sentiment Strip: (4¼” x ⅞”) Basic White cardstock. The sentiment, Friends like you…, from the Positive Thoughts stamp set was stamped with Just Jade ink.
- Accent Strip: (4¼” x 1”) Cajun Craze cardstock.
- Background Panel (1): (3” x 3”) Wood Grain patterned piece of paper from the Bloom Where You Are Planted Designer Series Paper (DSP) pack.
- Background Panel (2): (4⅛” x 5⅜”) Just Jade cardstock dry-embossed with the Macrame 3D Embossing Folder. The Wood Grain DSP square and the Sentiment strip were adhered in place and White Baker’s Twine and a Bow were added as per the sketch.
To finish off the card, I chose a Just Jade card base (11” x 4¼” scored at 5½”). The Plant and Pot were popped up with Dimensionals.
And as our friendship continues to grow, I want to celebrate by letting you know how much you mean to me!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: Z9TAQFFR (August 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.