Hi, thought I would share another card I made for a few more challenges that are coming due…
Here is the result:
- Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Just Jade cardstock dry-embossed with the retired Subtle 3D Embossing Folder for a little bit of texture.
- Rectangle Strips: (⅞” x 4”) Just Jade In-Color 2020/2022 Designer Series Paper pack (now retired).
- Circle: (2⅜”) Daffodil Delight cardstock die-cut using Layering Circle Dies. The circle was then dry-embossed with the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder.
- Focal Image: (3¼” x 2½”) Basic White cardstock die-cut with the Floral image from the Penned Flowers Dies. The image was then colored with Stampin’ Blends. Flowers: Daffodil Delight mixed with Pumpkin Pie to be a little darker than the yellow circle and Leaves: Just Jade.
- Sentiment Label: (1½” x ⅜”) Basic White cardstock scrap. The sentiment, Hello, from the Blossoms in Bloom stamp set was stamped with Just Jade ink.
- Label Accent: (1⅞” x ¼”) Pumpkin Pie cardstock scrap used to off-set against the yellow circle and tie-in to the lightly colored Flowers.
All of the elements were assembled and adhered to a basic White card base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) as per the sketch.
A pretty Hello greeting card suitable for almost any occasion.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: Z9TAQFFRR (August 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.