And the challenges keep on coming…can you stand to look at another of my creations today?
Here is the result:
- Focal Image: (1½” x ¾”) Basic White cardstock. The Bon-Bons from the Nothing Better Than stamp set was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then two-step stamped with the coordinating In-Fill stamp colored with Real Red ink and retired Marina Mist ink. The Bon-Bons were then die-cut with the coordinating die from the Love You More Than Dies set. Marina Mist was chosen because I wanted a softer but brighter blue versus a turquoise/teal color.
- Circle: (1⅝”) Basic White cardstock scrap die-cut with one of the dies from the Layering Circle Dies set.
- Accent Scallop: (1¾”) Marina Mist (retired) cardstock scrap also die-cut using the same set of Layering Circle Dies.
- Rectangle Side Panel: (2” x 4”) Striped Black and White patterned piece of paper from the Pattern Party Designer Series Paper Hostess pack. Alternating Stripes were colored with the Alcohol Markers. Blue: Light Night of Navy Stampin’ Blendabilities (retired) and Light Real Red Stampin’ Blends
- Banner Flag: (3¾” x ½”) Basic White cardstock scrap stamped with the little Star from the same stamp set, Nothing Better Than, in Real Red ink.
- Accent Flag: (3⅞” x ⅝”) Basic Black cardstock scrap.
- Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Basic White cardstock. The word “Chocolate”, also from the Nothing Better Than stamp set, was stamped with Marina Mist ink in the upper left corner. The panel was then dry-embossed with the retired Snow Falling Embossing Folder. This was to suggest powdered confectionary sugar.
- Sentiment Label: (1¾” x ½”) Basic White cardstock scrap. The truncated sentiment, …on your SPECIAL day, from the Inspired Thoughts stamp set was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Label Accent: (2” x ⅝”) Marina Mist cardstock scrap.
All of the elements were adhered to a Real Red card base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) to resemble the sketch.
Who wouldn’t love some hand-made chocolates for their birthday? This “baker” is now covered from head-to-toe in powdered sugar…but it sure was fun creating them!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: Z9TAQFFRR (August 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.