Never seems that I actually get the Tuesday Case the Catalog Challenge completed on Tuesday…so it is time to catch up!
Here is the result:
Tic = Flower…Hand-Penned Petal stamp set, Tac = DSP…Beautifully Penned Floral paper pattern and Toe = Ombre…Beautifully Penned Black, Gray and White Striped paper pattern which has an Ombre look to it.
- Focal Image: (2½” x 3½”) Vellum and Basic White Cardstock. The Floral image from the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink onto Vellum and heat-set with White Embossing Powder. The image was colored with the Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral, Cajun Craze and Garden Green Stampin’ Write Markers using the Stained-Glass Technique, which is applying the color to the back of the image. The colored image and a piece of Basic White card stock were both die-cut with the coordinating die from the Penned Flowers Dies. The colored vellum die-cut is adhered over the Basic White cardstock die-cut with Mini Glue Dots. This allows the colors in behind to shine brighter.
- Center Panel: (2¾ x 4”) Beautifully Penned Designer Series Paper Floral pattern colored with a variety on Stampin’ Blends: Daffodil Delight Dark, Calyspo Coral, Cajun Craze and a mix of Mossy Meadow Light and Granny Apple Green Light to create the green tone.
- Accent Panel: (2⅞” x 4⅛”) Basic White cardstock to create a little separation from the background panel.
- Background Panel: (5¼” x 4”) Beautifully Penned Designer Series Paper Striped pattern.
- Sentiment Label: (1¾ x 1⅝”) Basic Gray cardstock scrap. The sentiment, Here for You, was truncated and from the Color & Contours stamp set. The sentiment was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder and then die-cut with the small label die from the Harvest Dies set.
All of the elements were assembled and adhered to a Basic Gray card base (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”). I chose to flip the sketch 90 degrees to better fit the Floral die-cut.
I am in love with the Beautifully Penned Designer Series Paper. The muted Black and White (gray tones) mixed with pops of color look so great together.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: Z9TAQFFRR (August 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.