These two stamp sets: Quiet Meadow and Nature’s Harvest go so well together. Nature’s Harvest will be available next month as it debuts in the July – December 2021 Mini Catalog. This stamp set was my first pick from the catalog!
Inspiration for this card came from several sources:
Here is the result:
- Focal Image – Cone Flowers: (2½” x 4¼”) Very Vanilla cardstock. The Cone Flower image from the Nature’s Harvest stamp set was stamped with 2nd Generation Cinnamon Cider ink (stamped-off once). The Cone Flower was colored with the Watercolor Pencils (Assortment #1). Petals – Rich Razzleberry and Stems/Leaves – Old Olive. To get the water-color effect, the colors were smoothed out using a Blender Pen. Once colored, the image was die-cut using the matching die from the Harvest Dies set.
- Sentiment Panel: (1⅞” x 4¼”) Very Vanilla cardstock. The sentiment, Thinking of You, from the Quiet Meadow stamp set was stamped with Cinnamon Cider ink at the bottom of the panel. A little bit of a background was created to go behind the Cone Flowers by stamping the Smudge Image from the Nature’s Harvest stamp set twice with 2nd Generation Balmy Blue ink.
- Accent Mat: (1¾” x 4⅜”) Rich Razzleberry cardstock.
- Cross Panels (3): (3¼” x 1”) x 2 and (3½” x 1”) Cinnamon Cider cardstock. The Text Image from the Quiet Meadow stamp set was stamped with Craft Whisper White Ink to create a textured timeworn look.
- Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Very Vanilla cardstock dry-embossed with the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder.
To complete this card, all of the elements were arranged as per the sketch and adhered to a Rich Razzleberry card base. The Cone Flower die-cut was popped up with Dimensionals.
And…there you have it! A super easy layout that is great for many different applications. Do you have a favorite Cone Flower color? I especially like the purple-pink ones.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 47AMY34A (July 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.