This week, the Case-ing Tuesday Challenge (#314) is a sample from page 95 of the 2021/2022 Annual Catalog.
I was inspired by a few other challenges. Color: The Color Throw Down Challenge (#653); Materials: The Tic Tac Toe Challenge (#123) – Center Line; and Tool: The Happy Little Stampers July Stencil Challenge.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Garden Green cardstock
- Background Panel: (3⅜” x 5½”) Very Vanilla cardstock. Using Sponge Daubers and the Chevron-style Stencil from the retired Seasonal Decorative Masks set, the colored inks, Garden Green, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie were sponged on to the panel.
- Tags: (3⅛” x 1⅞”) Pumpkin Pie cardstock and Crushed Curry cardstock were die-cut with one of the dies from the Painted Labels Dies set. To mimic the Chevron-style Pattern, the Tags were dry-embossed with the Greenery Embossing Folder.
- Sentiment Tag: (2½” x ¾”) Melon Mambo cardstock. The sentiment, Thanks, from the Biggest Wish stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder. The sentiment was then die-cut with the larger label die from the retired Merry Christmas Dies set because the shape was similar to the other Tags and fit the sentiment.
- Ribbon Folded Flag: (2½”) Very Vanilla (¼”) Satin Ribbon now retired.
The Tags were gathered together with the Ribbon Flag and stapled together. All of the elements were then arranged and adhered as per the sketch.
A bright, relatively simple gender neutral Thank You card. What do you think? Do you like the color combo?
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 47AMY34A (July 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.