A cute little baby card.
Here is the result:
I did dive in to my stash of retired stamps and papers for this challenge because they worked so well for a sweet baby card. All of the Squares were die-cut with the Layering Square Dies.
- Focal Image: (1⅝”) Basic White cardstock scrap. Only the forward-facing Baby Elephant from the retired A Little Wild stamp set was inked with the Basic Gray Stampin’ Write Marker and stamped. The Baby Elephant was given some eyelashes and a tail and then colored with the Smoky Slate and retired Pink Pirouette Stampin’ Blends.
- Accent Mat: (1⅞”) Regal Rose (retired color) cardstock scrap.
- Side Squares: (1⅝”) Basic White cardstock scraps. The two Lace Patterns from the retired Delicate Details stamp set were stamped with Regal Rose ink. The sentiments, hello and baby, from the retired Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set were stamped separately on each square using the Basic Gray Stampin’ Write Marker and the Stamp-a-ma-jig positioning tool.
- Top and Bottom Squares: (1⅝”) Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper Little Dot pattern (retired).
- Background Panel: (4⅛” x 5⅜”) Pink Pirouette (retired color) cardstock dry-embossed with the retired Eyelet Lace Embossing Folder.
All of the elements were arranged and adhered to a Pink Pirouette card base (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”).
I have kept a few of the baby type stamp sets over the years because I do not often get called upon to make these type of cards…A Little Wild was a favorite because those little animals are so darn cute!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 47AMY34A (July 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.