Having a little fun with the Stampin’ Up! Only Challenge (#278) – Name Your Game using my Initial and flipping the Sketch from The Paper Players Challenge (#547) to accommodate my idea.
A quick and easy card.
Here is the result:
- Choosing a word that started with a “J” was the first order of business. I picked “Jaunt”. Who doesn’t want to take a trip?
- Trip = Travel. I pulled out the retired Post Script Background stamp. I love all the travel ephemera images that might be stamped into a passport.
- Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Crumb Cake cardstock. I used the Stamparatus and Mossy Meadow ink.
- Sentiment Panel: (2½” x 4½”) Mossy Meadow cardstock. The letters, “J”, “A”, “U’, “N” and “T” from the Playful Alphabet Dies set were held in place with washi tape and die-cut in to the right side of the panel. A second set of letters were also die-cut from a scrap of Crumb Cake cardstock and fitted in.
- Travel How? Why not by Bicycle…and I pulled out the retired Summer Afternoon stamp set.
- Focal Image: (2¼” x 1¼”) Very Vanilla cardstock scrap. The Bicycle image from set was stamped with Mossy Meadow ink and fussy cut. The Flowers in the Basket were colored with the Fresh Freesia Stampin’ Blend.
To complete this card, all the elements were adhered to a Very Vanilla card base (8 ½” x 5 ½” scored at 4 ¼”).
Want to come with me? Grab your bike and lets go!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 47AMY34A (July 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.