CANADA DAY and I am celebrating my home country’s birthday.
A bright fun little card.
Here is the result:
- Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Basic White cardstock. The Ice Cream Truck from the retired (2017) Tasty Trucks stamp set was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. The Truck was colored with a variety of Stampin’ Blends: Smoky Slate, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight and retired Soft Sky. The sentiment, I Hope Your Day…, from the retired (2017) Cool Treats stamp set was also stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink across the top.
- Cross Strip: (4” x 1¾”) Sweet Taffy (retired) Designer Series Paper.
- Pennant: (3” x 1¼”) Tempting Turquoise cardstock dry-embossed with the retired Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder.
- Shape: (1¼” x 1¾”) Basic White cardstock scrap. The Cone image was stamped in 2nd Generation (stamped-off once) Cinnamon Cider ink with the Waffle image stamped over top in full strength Cinnamon Cider ink. The Ice Cream Scoop image was stamped with 2nd Generation Polished Pink ink. Both of these images are from the Cool Treats stamp set and were fussy cut with Paper Snips.
- Embellishment Dots: Stickers from the retired Ice Cream Parlor Designer Series Paper and More pack. I omitted the ribbon/bow element as there was already a lot going on…
To complete this card, I chose a Tempting Turquoise card base (8 ½” x 5 ½” scored at 4 ¼”).
Happy Birthday, CANADA!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 47AMY34A (July 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.