Two challenges today. Atlantic Heart Sketch Challenge (#426) and the June SU! Colour Challenge.
Here is what I created:
- Focal Image: Butterfly Detail (Basic Black cardstock) and Background (Sahara Sand cardstock) were die-cut with the matching dies from the Brilliant Wings Dies set.
- Background Panel: (5¼” x 4”) Bermuda Bay cardstock dry-embossed with the retired Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.
- Left Triangle: (3¾”) Square cut on the diagonal. Pattern Party Designer Series Paper water-colored with a Water Painter and Sahara Sand Classic Re-Inker.
- Right Triangle: (3¾”) Square cut on the diagonal. Pattern Party Designer Series Paper. The Dots were painted with a Masking Fluid to resist color. The DSP was water-colored with a Water Painter and with Bermuda Bay Classic Re-Inker. The Resist was removed and the Dots were colored with the Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blend.
- Bottom Strip: (5¼” x ½”) True Love Designer Series Paper colored with the Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blend.
- Sentiment: Basic Black cardstock scrap. Love You, die-cut from the Love You More Than Dies set.
All of the elements were adhered to a Crumb Cake card base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”).
I totally love the pop of Bermuda Bay against the three neutral colors. Coloring your neutral pattern papers is a great way to introduce colors and make it your own.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: VZWU3UUW (June 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.