Thought I would share this card I created for the Try Stampin’ On Tuesday’s Challenge (#511) and the current COLOUR INKspiration Challenge (#102).
The colors are so soft and pretty together.
Here is the result:
- Focal Panel: (2” x 5⅜”) Basic White cardstock. Smoky Slate and Gray Granite inks were added to the panel with Blending Brushes to create a misty morning feel. The Floral Image from the Quiet Meadow stamp set was stamped in Gray Granite ink. Using a small Stippling Brush, Polished Pink ink was pounced on to the blossoms to add color.
- Accent Mat: (2⅛” x 5⅜”) Polished Pink cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4⅛” x 5⅜”) Smoky Slate cardstock. The Typewritten Words Image from the Quiet Meadow stamp set was stamped with Smoky Slate ink randomly across the panel. The Scatter Dots Image from the same set was also stamped randomly with Gray Granite ink.
- Shapes (1) and (3): Mini Dragonfly. The small Dragonfly from a retired but complimentary stamp set – Organic Grace was stamped in Versamark ink and heat-set with Silver Embossing Powder on a scrap of Basic White cardstock. The Dragonflies were colored with Polished Pink and Smoky Slate ink using the Stipple Brush and then Fussy Cut with Paper Snips.
- Shape (2): Floral Cluster. The same Floral Image as used on the Focal Panel was stamped again in Gray Granite ink on to a scrap on Basic White cardstock. The blossoms were colored with Polished Pink ink with the Stippling Brush and then fussy cut and clustered together.
- Sentiment Label: (1⅜” x 1”) Gray Granite cardstock. The very pretty sentiment, Hello, from the retired Life is Beautiful stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder and then die-cut with the small label die from the Potted Succulents Dies set.
All of the elements were then arranged and adhered to a Smoky Slate card base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) to match the sketch.
I like it! Do you?
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: VZWU3UUW (June 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.
One thought on “Quiet Meadow – Hello”
Gorgeous, Jolanda – such a lovely look with this set! Love these soft colors! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!