I opted to combine the White-on-White technique with the suggested sketch with TSOT510 and the row I chose from TTTC118 allowed me to choose a color, in this case Shimmery White and a CAS (clean and simple) design. The center square is FREE so I chose embossing, both dry and heat-set.
Here is what I created:
- Focal Image: Spent Dandelions die-cut image from the Dandy Wishes Dies cut twice.
- Focal Panel: (1⅝” x 3⅝”) Die-cut with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies.
- Side Trim: (¾” x 3¼”) Die-cut with the Scalloped Strip die from the Penned Flowers Dies.
- Side Panel: (2¼” x 5¼”) Dry-embossed with the Meadow Moments Embossing Folder.
- Sentiment: Thanks, from the Hand Penned Petals stamp set heat-set embossed with Gold Embossing Powder direct to card front.
All of the elements were adhered to the Shimmery White card base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”). Keeping the design White-on-White and Clean and Simple.
I totally love tone-on-tone cards. So many colors to choose from but there is something so elegant when you chose a monochromatic color scheme.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: VZWU3UUW (June 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.