One of my favorite challenges has a deadline today…got to get cracking!
Here is the result:
- Shape / Circle: (2⅝”) Shimmery White cardstock die-cut with one of the Layering Circle Dies. The Bamboo Trees were created by stamping the Stalks with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and the Leaves with Granny Apple Green ink.
- Accent Mat / Circle: (2¾”) Melon Mambo cardstock also die-cut with the next size up Layering Circle Die.
- Accent Panel: (2¾” x 4⅛”) Shimmery White cardstock dry-embossed the retired Subtle 3D Embossing Folder. The Signature image was stamped with Bermuda Bay ink on to this panel (behind the circle) and punched out with the retired small Oval Punch. The edge of the Oval was highlighted with the Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Write Marker.
- Background Panel: (5¼” x 4”) Shimmery White cardstock dry-embossed with the retired Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder.
- Sentiment Label(s): Hand trimmed Basic Black cardstock scrap. The sentiment, You Have So Much Strength, are portions of a larger sentiment from the retired More Than Words stamp set. The sentiment was stamped twice with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder. Just the portions of the sentiment I wanted were trimmed and added to the card.
All of the elements were adhered to a Shimmery White card base (8 ½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) to match the sketch and kept tone-on-tone so that the colors would pop and be the center of attention.
You are as resilient as the Bamboo and you can bend…that is Strength. I admire you!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: VZWU3UUW (June 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.