A quick little card to enter into the Freshly Made Sketch (#488) Challenge using the Reflection Technique.
Here we go…
- Focal Image: The Black-Eyed Susan Floral image from the Dragonfly Garden stamp set was stamped in Soft Suede ink to the right and again on to a hard plastic sheet (much like that which comes with the Stamp-a-ma-jig Positioning Tool), flipped over and pressed to the left giving a softer but legible reflected image. The Flowers were colored with a variety of Stampin’ Blends: Black-Eyed Susan’s with Daffodil Delight and Cinnamon Cider, Cornflowers with Balmy Blue, Tiny Flowers with Fresh Freesia and the Leaves and Stems with Granny Apple Green.
- Focal Panel: (2½” x 2½”) Very Vanilla cardstock. Corners trimmed with the Detailed Trio Punch. Texture was added by dry-embossing the finished panel with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.
- Accent Mat: (2⅝” x 2⅝”) Balmy Blue cardstock also finished with rounded corners.
- Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Very Vanilla cardstock dry-embossed with the Tasteful Textiles 3D Embossing Folder.
- The Sentiment Label: (2¼” x ⅜”) Balmy Blue cardstock scrap. The sentiment, Thank You So Much, from the Inspired Thoughts stamp set was stamped in Versamark and heat-set with White Embossing Powder.
All the elements were adhered to a Very Vanilla card base (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) as per the sketch layout. I kept the card tone-on-tone to have all the focus of the focal image.
A delicate little Thank You card.
If you like this cards, please vote for me. I have entered Kylie’s International Highlights Blog Hop for June. I am listed as entry # 33.
Here’s the link for voting (Click on the arrow) to get to the site: https://www.kyliebertucci.com/…/kylies-international…
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: VZWU3UUW (June 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.
5 thoughts on “Dragonfly Garden – Thank You So Much”
This is such a pretty card! Those flowers are just lovely and remind me so much of my mom’s garden! Love all of the texture as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
Great colors and such lovely texture! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.
I love the texture on your card and those flowers are so summery sweet! Glad you joined us at FMS!
I love your card Yolanda! Thank you for sharing the reflection technique. Your details are beautiful, the subtle texture embossing folder is one of my favs! Simple clean and beautiful!
I love your card and I’m definitely voting for it