A quick little card to enter into the Freshly Made Sketch (#488) Challenge using the Reflection Technique.
Here we go…
- Focal Image: The Black-Eyed Susan Floral image from the Dragonfly Garden stamp set was stamped in Soft Suede ink to the right and again on to a hard plastic sheet (much like that which comes with the Stamp-a-ma-jig Positioning Tool), flipped over and pressed to the left giving a softer but legible reflected image. The Flowers were colored with a variety of Stampin’ Blends: Black-Eyed Susan’s with Daffodil Delight and Cinnamon Cider, Cornflowers with Balmy Blue, Tiny Flowers with Fresh Freesia and the Leaves and Stems with Granny Apple Green.
- Focal Panel: (2½” x 2½”) Very Vanilla cardstock. Corners trimmed with the Detailed Trio Punch. Texture was added by dry-embossing the finished panel with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.
- Accent Mat: (2⅝” x 2⅝”) Balmy Blue cardstock also finished with rounded corners.
- Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Very Vanilla cardstock dry-embossed with the Tasteful Textiles 3D Embossing Folder.
- The Sentiment Label: (2¼” x ⅜”) Balmy Blue cardstock scrap. The sentiment, Thank You So Much, from the Inspired Thoughts stamp set was stamped in Versamark and heat-set with White Embossing Powder.
All the elements were adhered to a Very Vanilla card base (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) as per the sketch layout. I kept the card tone-on-tone to have all the focus of the focal image.
A delicate little Thank You card.
If you like this cards, please vote for me. I have entered Kylie’s International Highlights Blog Hop for June. I am listed as entry # 33.
Here’s the link for voting (Click on the arrow) to get to the site: https://www.kyliebertucci.com/…/kylies-international…
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: VZWU3UUW (June 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.