Sunday again, and I am catching up on a few more challenge deadlines.
Here is the result:
- Rectangles: (1½” x 3½”) cut from two patterned sheets from the Pattern Party Designer Series Paper pack.
- The Floral pattern was colored with the Light Melon Mambo and the Medium Coastal Cabana (retired) Stampin’ Blends. White Acrylic Paint dots were added to the centers of the Flowers and when dry a little bit of Wink of Stella Glitter was added. This is very hard to see in the photo but looks very nice in real life. The Cross Hatch pattern was left as is.
- Triangle: (1¾” x 1¼”) Melon Mambo cardstock cut and dry-embossed with the Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder.
- Strip: (4” x ⅝”) Bermuda Bay cardstock dry-embossed with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder to look like ribbon.
- Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Basic Black cardstock also dry-embossed with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder for a light texture.
- The Sentiment Label: (1” x ⅜”) Basic Black cardstock. The sentiment, Hello, from the Blossoms in Bloom stamp set was stamped in Versamark and heat-set with White Embossing Powder. The label was also dry-embossed with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder to blend in to the background panel.
All the elements were adhered to a Bermuda Bay card base (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) to approximate the sketch. I chose to flip my Rectangle panels to better showcase the Floral pattern.
A turquoise / aqua (in this case Coastal Cabana / Bermuda Bay) and an electric pink (in this case Melon Mambo) look fantastic when paired with black. I had fun making this card!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: VZWU3UUW (June 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.