How is it that when you take a little time for yourself on the weekend, you end up so behind? Just catching up!
I chose just the Sketch and all products used to create this card can be found in the 2021/2022 Annual Catalog. Such a pretty color combination – lots of fun to work with!
And this is the result:
- Circle: (2⅜”) The Circle stamp from the Watercolor Shapes stamp set was stamped with Pool Party ink and then die-cut with the matching Layering Circles Die.
- Butterfly Background: The solid Butterfly was die-cut from a scrap of Magenta Madness cardstock using the Brilliant Wings Dies.
- Butterfly Outline: The outline Butterfly was die-cut from a scrap of Just Jade cardstock with the coordinating Brilliant Wings Dies Butterfly.
- Skinny Strip: (4” x ½”) cut from one of the patterned sheets from the Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper.
- Larger Strip: (1” x 4”) cut from a piece of Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper. The watercolor paper was colored with a wash of Just Jade Ink. When dry, the strip was dry-embossed with the Bark 3D Embossing Folder.
- Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Basic White cardstock dry-embossed with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.
- Sentiment Label: (2⅝” x ½”) Basic White cardstock scrap. The sentiment, Thank You So Much, from the Inspired Thoughts stamp set was stamped with Magenta Madness ink and then die-cut with the little label die from the Potted Succulents Dies set.
All of the elements were adhered to match the sketch. I chose a Basic White Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”). The focus is the colorful Butterfly and I wanted to keep the card clean looking with lots of white space.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: C9YFJ9WG (May 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.