I should be in the garden – the real one, but I am in the Studio garden…playing with the new stamp set / die bundle: Artistically Inked and the Artistic Dies.
And this is the result:
The elements I cased from Susan Wong’s card included the layout, the three flowers and the blended background.
- Basic White cardstock was used for the entire card.
- The large Floral was stamped three times. Stamped in Blushing Bride ink first and then the edge of the stamp was sponged in Highland Heather ink with a Sponge Dauber for a two-tone effect.
- The Double Leaf was also stamped three times. Stamped in Soft Sea Foam ink and edged with Mint Macaron ink in the same manner as above.
- Three Flower Centers were stamped with 2nd Generation Highland Heather ink (Stamped-Off once).
- All of these elements were die-cut with the coordinating dies from the Artistic Dies set.
- The background panel (4” x 5¼”) was colored using Blending Brushes. Highland Heather ink swirled into the center, followed by Blushing Bride ink and then the edges completed with Soft Sea Foam ink and a bit of Mint Macaron ink.
- The two background Flowers and the Leaves were adhered to the panel before the label was fixed in place.
- For the sentiment label (3⅜” x ¾”), I stamped the sentiment, Happy Birthday, with Highland Heather ink. Two holes were punched with a 1/8” Hole Punch and White Baker’s Twine was threaded through and tied into a small bow.
- The panel was adhered to the card base (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”).
- The third Flower was popped up completing the card.
These flowers reminded me of Peonies. Such a pretty Spring Flower…if you can just overlook how popular they are with the ants.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: C9YFJ9WG (May 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.