I am continuing to play with the new Plenty of Patterns Decorative Masks.
And this is the result:
- I selected a piece of heavier cardstock. In this case, a sheet of the retired Naturals Ivory cardstock.
- This time, I traced out the patterns first with a Fine-Tipped Journaling Pen and then used Stampin’ Write Markers to color the Mandala images with the challenge colors. To better fit the images on to a standard card, I fussy cut the images.
- I chose to go tone-on-tone and selected Natural Ivory cardstock for the card base. The front of the card was dry-embossed with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder for added texture.
- I arranged and adhered the fussy cut Mandala pieces to the card front.
- The sentiment, You Inspire Me, from the Treasured Moments stamp set was stamped in Misty Moonlight ink on to a scrap and then punched out with the retired Mosaic Punch. The shape suited the card. The sentiment label edges were sponged with Rococo Rose ink using a Sponge Dauber to set it apart from the background.
- I added bling! Basic Rhinestone Jewels were placed in the center of the Mandala pieces and along the top right side of the card.
I had more control adding the colors to the image using the Stampin’ Write Markers. I like this technique of using the Decorative Masks and tracing the patterns. I will experiment more with the other designs. If you like this application, give it a try!
See yesterday’s post where I used Stampin’ Blends as my coloring tool.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: C9YFJ9WG (May 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.