Enjoying time in the Studio and working on another round of challenges as deadlines approach.
And this is the result:
I knew that I wanted something bold for the colorful circles. Rooting around in my stash I came across several older Paper Pumpkin and Card Kit stamp sets. Thought they could use some love and put them to good use.
I also used several retired Circle Punches (¾”), (1½”), (1¾”) and for the small (⅜”) circle, I used the retired Owl Punch.
- Poppy Parade Circle (1¾”). The Zig Zag pattern stamp is from the Hello to You, June 2013 PP Kit. The Circle was matted with a (1⅞”) Poppy Parade cardstock Circle die-cut using the Layering Circle Dies.
- Pumpkin Pie Circle (1½”). The Dot pattern stamp is from the In the Bag stamp set, March PP 2014 Kit. The Circle was matted with a (1⅝”) Pumpkin Pie cardstock die-cut Circle.
- Black Spoke Circles (⅜”) and (¾”). The Spoke stamp is from the current Circle Celebration stamp set was used and stamped three times with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on to a scrap of Basic White cardstock and then punched out.
- The sentiment, Huge Congrats, is from the Watercolor Wishes stamp set, July 2015 Card Kit. The sentiment was stamped in Versamark ink on to a scrap of Poppy Parade cardstock (2¼” x ⅞”) and heat-set with White Embossing Powder.
- All of these elements were adhered on to a Basic White background panel (5⅛” x 3⅞”) which was dry-embossed with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.
- An Accent Panel (5¼” x 4”) in Pumpkin Pie was added to balance the color scheme.
I chose to use a Basic White card base (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) to ensure that the Circles would POP.
A young lady down the street will be celebrating her high school graduation next week. I think this is a modern and fun card to recognize her achievements. Don’t you agree?
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: C9YFJ9WG (May 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.