Almost a year’s worth of Sunday Sketches. WOW! Number 51 – SS051.
I took inspiration from The Card Concept Challenge (#154) photograph.
The Blue and White Table Setting is reflected in my choice of patterned paper. A Blue and Very Vanilla sheet of Designer Series Paper from the Boho Indigo Product Medley kit. Never one to arrive at my Mother’s house without flowers, I used the Floral Arrangement colors to be part of my Wrapped Bouquet.
- I stamped the image of the Wrapped Bouquet from the Wrapped Bouquet stamp set in Night of Navy ink on to a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. The image was then die-cut with the coordinating Wrapped Flowers Die. The image was colored with a variety of Stampin’ Blends: Granny Apple Green on the leaves, Daffodil Delight and Mango Melody on all the flowers. Subsequently, I added Fresh Freesia over one and Flirty Flamingo over the other.
- I had the Brushed Gold cardstock out the other day and I chose to die-cut a piece with the (3⅛” x 4⅜”) Scalloped Contour Die. The sentiment, Love You Bunches, was stamped in Night of Navy ink.
- Because of the Brushed Gold background, I decided to color the background and edges of the Wrapped Bouquet image with the Light Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blend so that the Flowers would pop and the background would recede.
- Background Panel (3¾” x 5″) one of the patterns from the Boho Indigo Designer Series Paper.
- I cut an additional background panel (4⅛” x 5⅜”) in Night of Navy so that I could wrap the Night of Navy and Golden ribbon combination from the Boho Indigo Product Medley neatly to the back.
All of the elements were then assembled and adhered to a Night of Navy card base as per the sketch.
Happy Mother’s Day!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: C9YFJ9WG (May 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.