We are planning a little break in the house of Johnstone and I am working hard at getting ahead with a few more challenges…
And this is the result:
- Three elements on the sketch challenge today: Card Base, Circle and Label. A very clean layout.
- For the Circle, I chose to die-cut the swirl (2¾”) from the Painted Labels Dies using Smoky Slate cardstock.
- For the Label, I stamped the sentiment from the Enjoy the Moment stamp set on to a scrap of Daffodil Delight cardstock (3” x ⅝”) with Basic Gray ink.
- I added a focal image to the Circle. On a scrap of Basic White cardstock, I stamped the Boot Outline stamp in Basic Gray ink and the Boot In-Fill stamp in Daffodil Delight ink. These sweet pair of Boots were included in the March 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit – No Matter the Weather. The Boots were then fussy cut.
- I added a Basic White background panel (4” x 5¼”). The panel was dry-embossed on the diagonal with the retired Subtle 3D Embossing Folder to suggest it is raining. This embossing folder is a real favorite of mine and I am not sure I will give it up so easily.
Keeping the layout clean, I opted for a Basic White card base (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”). Yellow and Gray look so nice together and it is a classic combination.
April Showers bring…and all of those May Flowers are certainly worth waiting for!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: C9YFJ9WG (May 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.