Another round of challenges…
And this is the result:
For the TTTC111 Tic Tac Toe, I chose Shimmer, Shine, Glitter; Coloring; Dragonfly. The FMS483 Sketch allowed any shape, so the Silver Embossed, Colored, Shimmery Dragonfly was created for this element.
- On a scrap of Shimmery White cardstock, the Dragonfly from the Dragonfly Garden stamp set was stamped in Versamark ink and heat set with Silver Embossing Powder.
- The Dragonfly was colored with a variety of Stampin’ Blends: Mint Macaron, Polished Pink, Balmy Blue and Highland Heather.
- Difficult to see, but the Dragonfly has been painted with the Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush.
- The Dragonfly was punched out using the coordinating Dragonflies Punch.
- Continuing with the ethereal feel of the Dragonfly, a (2⅛”) circle mask was created by die-cutting a Post-it-Note with that sized Layering Circle Die.
- Using a Blending Brush, the Mint Macaron inked Circle, per the sketch, was added to the Basic White cardstock front card panel (4” x 5¼”). The circle was also painted with the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush to add more shimmer and shine.
- For the Splatter element of the sketch, I chose to use my favorite splatter stamp from the Itty, Bitty Backgrounds stamp set. There are many other current splatter stamps but the fine, small detail of this stamp was ideal for using the Versamark ink and Silver Embossing Powder.
- For my sentiment, I chose Dear Friend from the Everything is Rosy stamp set to fit with the CASology Cue Word – Dear. The sentiment was also stamped and embossed in Silver.
- Mint Macaron cardstock was chosen for the card base (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) to tie in the color of the Circle and the Dragonfly.
All told: a circle – masked and blended with Mint Macaron ink, some splatter – Silver Embossed, a sentiment tied into the CASology cue word – Dear and a shape – a Shiny, Shimmery, Glittered Colored Dragonfly. These elements came together very nicely, don’t you think?
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: C9YFJ9WG (May 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.