Playing and playing with some of the new products and mixing them up with the stash of some other goodies found in The Studio.
Creating for a few challenges: Sketch – Paper Players (PP538), Colors – Colour INKspiration (CI98), Theme and Materials – Paper Craft Crew (PCC424).
And this is the result:
For the PCC424 Tic Tac Toe, I chose the Ribbon, Circle and Thank You sentiment. The PP538 Sketch allowed any shape, so this element is a Circle. The Cross Strip became the Ribbon.
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Soft Sea Foam.
- Additional Background Panel: (4⅛” x 5⅜”) Soft Sea Foam. The panel was dry-embossed with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder. I like to use an additional panel when I use ribbon because you can finish off the edge so nicely when it is attached behind.
- Accent Mat: (3½” x 4⅞”) Pear Pizzazz .
- Focal Panel: (3” x 4⅜”) Basic White. The panel was die-cut with the Stitched Rectangle Die.
- Circle: (2⅞”) Gray Granite. The circle was die-cut using that element from the Painted Labels Dies.
- Focal Image: (Flowers) Basic White cardstock. Three outline Flowers from the Color & Contour stamp set were stamped on to Basic White cardstock with Gray Granite ink. The coordinating two-step in-fill Flower stamp was stamped in Flirty Flamingo ink with Magenta Madness ink added to the center with a Sponge Dauber. The in-fill Flowers were lined up with the outline Flowers and stamped. The Flowers were then die-cut with the matching Scalloped Contour Die. Light So Saffron was added to the center of the Flowers with a Stampin’ Blend.
- The sentiment, Thank You for everything, from the Flowers of Friendship stamp set, was added to the bottom of the Focal Panel in Gray Granite ink.
- I chose to add a few Leaves to the Focal Panel as well. I used the Gray Granite Stampin’ Write Marker to ink only the portion I wanted and stamped them upper left and lower right. Using another stamp in the set, I selectively colored a flower fill-in with the Pear Pizzazz Stampin’ White Marker and stamped the color onto the Leaves.
- The Cross Strip: (Ribbon) Whisper White Linen.
The card was ready to assemble. All elements were adhered and it all came together nicely, wouldn’t you agree? Only a few days to wait until you can get these stamp sets for your collection.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: T64MCSN7 (April 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.
4 thoughts on “Color & Contour – Thank You”
Jolanda, this is so beautiful! I love the color combo and the pretty embossed background. I love that circle die and the lovely flowers. The linen is the perfect embellishment, too! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!
Beautiful card. Love the layers and details. TFS
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you, JoAnn.