Playing and playing with some of the new products and mixing them up with the stash of some other goodies found in The Studio.
And this is the result:
For the PCC424 Tic Tac Toe, I chose the Ribbon, Circle and Thank You sentiment. The PP538 Sketch allowed any shape, so this element is a Circle. The Cross Strip became the Ribbon.
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Soft Sea Foam.
- Additional Background Panel: (4⅛” x 5⅜”) Soft Sea Foam. The panel was dry-embossed with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder. I like to use an additional panel when I use ribbon because you can finish off the edge so nicely when it is attached behind.
- Accent Mat: (3½” x 4⅞”) Pear Pizzazz .
- Focal Panel: (3” x 4⅜”) Basic White. The panel was die-cut with the Stitched Rectangle Die.
- Circle: (2⅞”) Gray Granite. The circle was die-cut using that element from the Painted Labels Dies.
- Focal Image: (Flowers) Basic White cardstock. Three outline Flowers from the Color & Contour stamp set were stamped on to Basic White cardstock with Gray Granite ink. The coordinating two-step in-fill Flower stamp was stamped in Flirty Flamingo ink with Magenta Madness ink added to the center with a Sponge Dauber. The in-fill Flowers were lined up with the outline Flowers and stamped. The Flowers were then die-cut with the matching Scalloped Contour Die. Light So Saffron was added to the center of the Flowers with a Stampin’ Blend.
- The sentiment, Thank You for everything, from the Flowers of Friendship stamp set, was added to the bottom of the Focal Panel in Gray Granite ink.
- I chose to add a few Leaves to the Focal Panel as well. I used the Gray Granite Stampin’ Write Marker to ink only the portion I wanted and stamped them upper left and lower right. Using another stamp in the set, I selectively colored a flower fill-in with the Pear Pizzazz Stampin’ White Marker and stamped the color onto the Leaves.
- The Cross Strip: (Ribbon) Whisper White Linen.
The card was ready to assemble. All elements were adhered and it all came together nicely, wouldn’t you agree? Only a few days to wait until you can get these stamp sets for your collection.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: T64MCSN7 (April 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.