Time for this week’s Sunday Sketch – SS047. I chose to use the colors suggested by the Colour INKspiration Challenge – CI96.
Here is what I created:
These are the steps I followed:
- I started with a (3”) square of the Petal Pink colored Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper and die-cut the circle with (2¾”) Stitched Shapes Die.
- I then cut the back panel (3⅞” x 4¾”) from a coordinating sheet from the same DSP pack. I also die-cut the same circle out of the panel so the circle could be fitted back in.
- Using the Dandy Wishes Dies, I cut the spent Dandelion image from Granny Apple Green and the stacked Florals from Melon Mambo, Flirty Flamingo and Blushing Bride cardstock scraps. The Petal Pink Flower center was punched from a small scrap of Peony Garden Designer Series Paper with a (⅜”) Circle Punch
- I stamped the sentiment, Best Wishes, from the Art Gallery stamp set in Versamark ink and heat set it with White Embossing Powder on to a scrap of Granny Apple Green cardstock. The sentiment was then closely trimmed.
- All the elements were assembled on to a Basic White card base. For texture, the card front was dry embossed with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.
This card was all about the play with patterns and colors. I think it turned out rather nicely.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: T64MCSN7 (April 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.