Thought I would create a little card for the Paper Players Theme Challenge – PP533 today.
Here is what I made. Isn’t he the cutest little fellow?
Sketch (Card) Elements:
- Card Base: (4¼” x 5½”) Balmy Blue
- Panel 1: (3¼” x 4½”) Basic White dry embossed with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.
- Mat: (1¾”x 3⅜”) Balmy Blue (1”) and Crumb Cake (¾”) aligned together and dry embossed with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.
- Focal Image: (2” x 2½”) The Baby Bear, Bees and Sentiment, from the retired stamp set, A Little Wild was stamped in Soft Suede ink on to a small piece of Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper. The Bear and Bees were colored with a variety of Stampin’ Blends. (Crumb Cake, Cinnamon Cider, Petal Pink, Daffodil Delight, Balmy Blue and Basic Black). Wink of Stella Glitter was added to the wings of the Bees.
- Embellishment: The White Crinkle Seam Binding Ribbon was colored with the Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blend and added to the card.
A sweet little bear for a baby card or just a sweet hello to a friend. This little fellow just makes me smile.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: XDYZH9TE (March 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.