It is another rainy day and I was feeling a little blue…
This is what I created…
- Card Base: (5½” x 4¼”) Basic White.
- Panel: (5⅜” x 4⅛”) Basic White dry embossed with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.
- Panel: (4⅞” x 3⅜”) Balmy Blue. The sentiment, Thanks, was cut out of the panel with the die from the Well Written Die set
- Panel: (4½” x 3¼”) Basic Black also dry embossed with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder. The sentiment, Thanks, was also cut out of the panel with the die from the Well Written Die set. The Balmy Blue sentiment was fitted back into the opening.
- Focal Image: I colored and fussy cut the floral image from one of the sheets from the True Love Designer Series Paper. Stampin’ Blend colors: Balmy Blue, Misty Moonlight and Basic Black.
- Ribbon: I colored the White Crinkle Ribbon with the light Balmy Blue Stampin’ Blend and added it to the card.
All the pieces were assembled as per the Sketch. I think this card turned out rather well.
Cheers, Jolanda. Thank you for spending some of your time with me today.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: XDYZH9TE (March 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.