Here is what I created:
Eight choices on a TIC TAC TOE board and I opted to use the right column: Heat Embossing, Gold and Dry Embossing.
To re-create this card:
- A Basic White panel (4⅛” x 5⅜”) was dry-embossed with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder. Totally love the light linen look.
- That same panel was embossed again with the Meadow Moments Embossing Folder positioning it approximately (½”) from the left. The Leaves look very pretty tumbling down the edge.
- I dragged the Versamark ink pad down the left edge, added Heat and Stick Powder that was melted with the Heat Tool and then put it in a “bath” of the Gilded Leafing. This created a lovely gold edge to match the design element on the sketch.
- I selected the sentiments, Smile and It’s your time to shine, from the Daisy Lane stamp set. Both sentiments were stamped in Versamark ink and heat set with Gold Embossing Powder. Smile directly to the panel and It’s your time to shine onto a small banner as per the sketch.
- The banner was closely trimmed and the edges were gilded with a bit of Delicata Golden Glitz ink (currently retired).
- All put together on a Basic White card base (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”).
I love when an idea comes together so nicely. Don’t you?
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
Principle Product Supply List: If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: XDYZH9TE (March 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.