Here is what I created:
Loving the Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper and decided to use it for the three panels in the sketch. The focal element is the Vellum Dragonfly representing “Things that Fly” theme.
Working top to bottom.
- The Dragonfly from the Dragonfly Wishes stamp set was stamped twice on Vellum with Pretty Peacock ink. The top Dragonfly was glittered using the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.
- The sentiment, Hello, from the To A Wild Rose stamp set was stamped in Pretty Peacock ink on to a Basic White cardstock circle that was die-cut using the Stitched Shapes Die circle and then dry embossed with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.
- The Banner is a piece of the Mint Macaron Basket Weave Ribbon I still had on hand.
- The three rectangle Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper panels were die-cut with the Stitched Rectangles Dies.
- The Basic White Panel is dry embossed with the Tasteful Textiles 3D Embossing Folder.
- All put together on a Mint Macaron card base.
- Foe additional glitter, I added three small Basic Jewel Rhinestones.
Very happy with this card. Green is such a soothing color. Hope you like it too!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
Principle Product Supply List: If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: XDYZH9TE (March 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.