It is Tuesday and I had time to play with the Case-ing Tuesday #293 Challenge and I used the Simply Succulents Bundle (stamp set and coordinating dies) for today’s Stamping Through the Catalog Challenge.
For my color choices, I selected the March Stampin’ Up! Colour Challenge.
This is what I created…
- Card Base: (4¼” x 5½”) Seaside Spray.
- Panel: (4” x 5⅜”) Basic White die-cut with the large lacy Potted Succulent Die.
- Square Mat: (2⅝”) Seaside Spray die-cut with the large size Square Stitched Shapes Die.
- Center Square: (2⅛”) Basic White die cut with the mid-size Square Stitched Shapes Die.
- Focal Image: Various elements die-cut with the Potted Succulent Dies. Thorny Plant – Garden Green, Knobby Spray – Daffodil Delight, Hen and Chicken Succulent – Garden Green and Seaside Spray. The truncated Pot was stamped with Garden Green ink onto a scrap of Daffodil Delight cardstock and then Fussy Cut to the shorter height. All yellow and green elements were highlighted with Stampin’ Blends in Daffodil Delight and Just Jade.
- Sentiment Label: (2⅝” x ½”) is also from the Potted Succulent Die Set. The sentiment, You’ve Been On My Mind, from the Simply Succulents stamp set was stamped in Versamark and heat embossed with White Embossing Powder.
All the pieces were assembled to match the sketch.
Seaside Spray is such a beautiful color and I like how subtle it is with the brighter yellow and green.
Cheers, Jolanda. Thank you for spending some of your time with me today.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
Principle Product Supply List: If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: XDYZH9TE (March 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.