One of my favorite challenges to participate in is Just Add Ink. The deadline to enter is today, so please bear with me for another blog post.
Just Add Ink – JAI543 is a sketch challenge today and I found a new challenge site: As You See It. The ASYI # 244 Challenge is asking a question…What color makes you feel cozy? For me that is Purple, the power of positivity! This challenge influenced me to choose the Designer Series Paper, Hydrangea Hill. The Hydrangea Posies are so very pretty.
Here is what I created:
Sketch (Card) Elements:
- Card Base: (4¼” x 5½”) Basic White
- Panel 1: (3⅞” x 5⅛”) Gorgeous Grape
- Panel 2: (3¾” x 5”) Purple Posy
- Nine Rectangles: (1⅛” x 1½”) Hydrangea Hill DSP
- Sentiment Label: (1” x 1⅜”) Gorgeous Grape die cut with the label from Potted Succulents Dies. Sentiment, Thanks, from the Simply Succulents stamp set stamped in Versamark and heat set with White Embossing Powder.
- Focal Image(s): The Hydrangea Flowers, were fussy cut from one of the sheets in the Hydrangea Hill DSP pack.
All the elements were arranged on the card base to match the sketch. Additional embellishments include a small white bow made with the Crinkle Seam Binding and a few White Perfect Accents (now retired) with one colored with the Highland Heather Stampin’ Blend.
Isn’t Pretty in Purple better than pretty in pink? I am really happy with how this card turned out!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
Principle Product Supply List: If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: XDYZH9TE (March 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.