The final days of Sale-a-bration are upon us. Sadly, all good things must come to an end. Such lovely products. I hope I have inspired you…
Today, I present you with a very subtle Thank You card using products from Sale-a-bration.
I selected the sentiment from Heal Your Heart, the floral image from A Touch of Ink and the patterned paper from the Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper collection.
May I present…
To re-create this card:
- Stamp the floral image on to Vellum with Basic Gray ink.
- Turn Vellum over and color from the back. I used dry Watercolor Pencils. (Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green and Daffodil Delight)
- Die-cut stamped image and a piece of Basic White cardstock with the Stitched Shapes Oval Die.
- Die-cut another piece of Vellum with the Tasteful Labels Die to use as a frame.
- Select your patterned paper(s). Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper in the Rococo Rose color. Solid Panel (2¾” x 5¼”) and Dotted Panel (1¼” x 5¼”).
- Stamp sentiment on bottom of solid color panel with Basic Gray ink.
- Cut a thin strip of Basic White cardstock (½” x 5¼”) to use as an accent.
- For ease, the panels and the accent strip were mounted on a piece of cardstock (4” x 5¼”)
- The Vellum Tasteful Label was adhered.
- The Crinkle Seam Binding bow and ribbon was put in place.
- The Vellum image oval was adhered to the Basic White oval. A Glue Dot was cut in half and the halves were placed in the center of the flowers to hide the adhesive.
- Pop up the oval and center over ribbon and frame with Dimensionals.
And you are done! So soft and pretty.
This card was created with two challenges in mind. TGIFC-304: Use Sale-a-bration Products Challenge and TTTC-101: Tic, Tac, Toe Challenge (Diagonal: Colored Pencils, Dots and Vellum).
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
Sale-a-bration ends: FEBRUARY 28TH, 2021
Principle Product Supply List: If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 34KGB2MM if you spend less than $150.00.
2 thoughts on “Pretty in Rose – Thank You”
So pretty with the monochromatic color scheme and the lovely vellum stamped flower! Thanks for sharing with us at the Tic Tac Toe challenge this week!
Happy to play along. Thank you, Stef!