The sketch is for a Mini Slim-Line card. Not a usual style for me. The envelope size would be A4 (4¼”x 6¼”).
Here is what I came up with…
For the three colors, I selected the image of the Vase and Flowers from the retired stamp set, Vibrant Vases. It was a favorite of mine. Real Red is such a strong color when paired with Petal Pink and Smoky Slate. I wanted to have a softer feel to my card, so I used the Real Red color sparingly. The Vase and Flowers were stamped in Smoky Slate and colored with the dark Petal Pink and Real Red Stampin’ Blends.
For the other elements:
- Card Base – Basic White.
- Panel #1 – Basic White dry embossed with the Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder
- Panel #2 – Peony Garden Designer Series Paper
- Square – Basic White (1⅝”) dry embossed with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder and matted with Real Red (1¾”)
- Banner Strip – Petal Pink dry embossed with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder after stamping the sentiment, You Deserve It, from the Brushed Blooms stamp set in Basic Gray.
- A little Scalloped Lace Trim was added to the bottom of the Banner for a feminine touch.
A very clean card celebrating a good friend’s accomplishments!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
Principle Product Supply List: If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 34KGB2MM if you spend less than $150.00.