Need a quick birthday card for a guy? I have one for you…
Working with Creative Colours (#73) and the suggested sketch presented by Global Design Project (#378).
Here is the result:
- Case Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Gray Granite cardstock.
- Background Panel: (3¾” x 5”) Basic White cardstock.
- Side Strip: (2” x 5”) Basic White cardstock and Green patterned piece of paper from the free Sale-a-bration Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper pack.
- Using the Stamparatus Positioning Tool, the words, HAPPY and happy, from the Biggest Wish stamp set were added to the Basic White cardstock strip (1¾” x 5”) with Mossy Meadow, Parakeet Party and Gray Granite inks.
- The (½” x 5”) strip of patterned paper was cut in half an added to each side.
- Focal Image – Sailboat: Basic White cardstock scraps.
- The Sails and the Boat from the Let’s Set Sail stamp set were stamped with Parakeet Party and Gray Granite inks, respectively.
- The pieces of the Sailboat were punched out using the coordinating Sailboat Builder Punch.
- Greeting Label(s): Basic White cardstock scrap.
- The greeting, Hope it’s your BEST. DAY. EVER., also from the Let’s Set Sail stamp set was stamped with Gray Granite ink.
- The greeting was cut apart and trimmed closely with Paper Snips.
All elements were adhered to the card base to resemble the sketch. The Sails and Greeting were popped up with Dimensionals.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: XCYC9BP9 (January 2023) if you spend less than $150.00. Check out the new Mini Catalog and the Free Products available through Sale-a-bration.
One thought on “Biggest Wish – Let’s Set Sail”
LikeLiked by 1 person