Welcome back! I designed this card for one of my classes and I thought I would share it with you.
Playing with the current Tic Tac Toe (#187) challenge: Center Line – Holiday Floral, Free, and Red.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Real Red cardstock.
- Banner Flag: (2” x 4⅛”) Basic White cardstock, nipped in with Paper Snips.
- Background Panel: (3” x 4⅜”) Plaid patterned piece of paper from the retired Under the Mistletoe Designer Series Paper pack die-cut with one of the Rectangle dies from the Stitched Rectangles Dies set.
- Wreath: (4¼” x 4¼”) Old Olive cardstock die-cut with the Wreath die from the Natural Prints Dies set.
- Sentiment Banner Flag: (1¾” x ¾”) Real Red cardstock scrap.
- The sentiment, Christmas Cheer, from the Sweet Candy Canes stamp set was stamped with Versmark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder.
- The Banner was trimmed and nipped in.
All the elements were adhered to the card base. Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels were added to the Wreath and a Bow was tied from White Baker’s Twine and tucked under the Sentiment.
Country Fresh and Country Chic for a fun little Holiday card.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: UCGCPWNV (November 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check my website for the current promotions.