Happy Tuesday and welcome to the Facebook Tuesday Case-ing the Catalog challenge (#378).
My design choices were influenced by the following challenges:
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (11” x 4¼” scored at 3½” and 2”) Petal Pink cardstock.
- Background Accent Panels: (3¼” x 4”), (1¾” x 4”) and (5¼” x 4”) Petal Pink Cross Hatch patterned piece of paper from the Design a Daydream Designer Series Paper pack used on the left and right front panels and inside the card.
- Focal Panel Accent Mat: (2¾” x 3”) Old Olive cardstock.
- Focal Panel: (2½” x 2¾”) Floral patterned piece of paper from the same Designer Series Paper pack.
- Sentiment Label Accent Mat: (2¾” x 1”) Petal Pink cardstock scrap.
- Sentiment Label: (2½” x ⅞”) Petal Pink Cross Hatch patterned paper scrap.
- The sentiment, Thank you for your kindness, from the Dragonfly Garden stamp set was stamped with Blackberry Bliss ink.
- Scallop Accent: (3¼” x ⅜”) Blackberry Bliss cardstock scrap die-cut with the scallop die from the retired Budding Blooms Dies set.
All of the elements were adhered to resemble the sketch. The Scalloped Accented Sentiment Label was added to the right-side panel so that it overlaps the Floral Focal Panel on the left-side panel.
A very pretty simple fun fold Thank You card.
Glad you spent some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Hope you decide to try your hand at this sketch this week.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: E2BYKECK (October 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check my website for the current promotions.