Happy Tuesday and welcome to the Facebook Tuesday Case-ing the Catalog challenge (#376).
Keeping it Simple for a quick card with a fun technique and seasonal. Theme and Colors: Use Your Stuff (#468) and Materials: Just Us Girls (#652).
Here is the result:
- Card & Envelope: (5” x 3½”) Kraft Note Cards and Envelopes (20 card kit with gift box)
- Background Accents: (4¼” x 1”) Garden Green cardstock scrap cut in half for two strips.
- Focal Panel: (4½” x 2½”) Very Vanilla cardstock scrap.
- The Eucalyptus Spray 3D Embossing Folder was opened.
- Using Blending Brushes, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze and Garden Green inks were brushed onto the bottom side (where you can see the raised pattern).
- The cardstock was laid down on the non-inked side (where the pattern is debossed).
- Using a Stampin’ Spritzer and water, the cardstock was dampened.
- The embossing folder was closed and run through the Cut & Emboss Machine.
- The panel was quickly dried using the Heat Tool. The colors blended and transferred to the debossed side of the resultant image for a cool effect.
- Using Sponge Daubers with Crumb Cake and Cajun Craze inks, the Eucalyptus Spray was further highlighted.
- Sentiment Label: (3” x ¼”) Cajun Craze cardstock scrap.
- The sentiment, Birthday Wishes, from the Sending Smiles stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder.
- The edges of the label were trimmed diagonally with Paper Snips.
- Envelope: The envelope was also dry-embossed with the Eucalyptus 3D Embossing Folder and the impression was sponged with Cajun Craze ink to highlight impression.
All of the elements were adhered to resemble the sketch.
A Fall colored textured Birthday Note Card…
Thanks for spending some more of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Hope you decide to try your hand at this sketch this week.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: E2BYKECK (October 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
Check my website for the current promotions.
2 thoughts on “Fall Eucalyptus – Birthday Wishes”
Jolanda… I love how you used the de-embossed side of the cardstock…very effective! Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Just Us Girls this week.
LikeLiked by 1 person
A wonderful technique to highlight the debossed image. Lovely color choices too. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff
LikeLiked by 1 person