Welcome back! I just got back from the New Orleans Stampin’ Up! BackStage conference. What an interesting city. What a great conference!
Anyhow, happy to be back in the Studio and I am catching up with a few challenge deadlines.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Crumb Cake cardstock.
- The sentiment, Love comes in all shapes and sizes, from the Count On Me stamp set was stamped with Tahitian Tide ink.
- Squares: (6” x 1”) Crumb Cake and White Cross Hatch patterned piece of paper from the retired Tidings of Christmas Designer Series Paper pack.
- Using a Ruler and both the Light Cherry Cobbler and Tahitian Tide Stampin’ Blends Markers, color was added to create a plaid pattern within the original cross hatch pattern.
- Five Squares were punched out of the strip with the retired (¾”) Square Punch.
- Hearts: Cherry Cobbler cardstock scrap.
- Five Hearts were punched out with the retired Heart Border Punch.
- Lace: Basic White cardstock scrap.
- The Scalloped Lace Edge die from the retired Edgelits Finishing Touches Dies set was cut.
All of the elements were adhered to resemble the clean and simple sketch.
Lots of love and coziness with Grandma’s lace edged sweater.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: P2A4PKS6 (August 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
The new Holiday Catalog has arrived and there are only 3 days left for Sale-a-bration. Be sure to get the item(s) you want before they are gone.