A quick little project for you today.
I made this sweet little framed project for a good friend and I thought I would share it with the Inspire Create Challenge group.
Here is the result:
- Frame: (5½” x 5½” with a 4” opening) Black with Hanging Ribbon
- Background: (4” x 4”) Floral patterned piece of paper from the Hostess Design a Daydream Designer Series Paper pack.
- The sentiment, You’re absolutely amazing, from the Color & Contour stamp set was stamped with Blackberry Bliss ink directly to the patterned paper.
- Wink of Stella Glitter was brushed on to all of the Flowers. (Difficult to see, but very pretty).
- Accent Strip: (4” x ¼) Trellis patterned piece of paper – the reverse side of the Floral paper.
- Focal Image – Butterfly: Basic White cardstock scrap.
- One of the Butterflies from the Butterfly Brilliance stamp was inked with Blackberry Bliss ink and the cardstock was pressed on to it.
- The Butterfly was colored with Stampin’ Blends that matched the colors in the patterned paper. Daffodil Delight, Petal Pink and Old Olive.
- The Butterfly was also generously glittered with the Wink of Stella Brush.
- The Butterfly was then fussy cut with Paper Snips.
The accent strip was adhered to the bottom of the background panel and then the Butterfly was added. The completed art piece was popped into the Frame…and the project was completed.
A nice little gift to hang anywhere or set upon a shelf.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: C7E9W22R (July 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
The new Holiday Catalog has arrived and Sale-a-bration is in full swing. Lots of lovely new things.