Wow! Three Hundred Challenges and counting…so glad to be a part of this group, Cardz 4 Guys. Such an Epic Milestone.
I chose the current sketch over at Just Add Ink (#611) and the He’s the Man Designer Series Paper for today’s card.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Cajun Craze cardstock.
- Front Panel: (5½” x 4”) Sahara Sand Dotted Grid patterned piece of paper.
- Banner: (2½” x 3½”) Early Espresso Grid patterned piece of paper.
- Sentiment Label: (2¾” x ½”) Cajun Craze Striped patterned piece of paper.
- The sentiment, Congratulations, from the Charming Sentiments stamp set was stamped into Versamark ink and then into Early Espresso ink and then heat-set with Clear Embossing Powder, using the Clear Color Embossing Technique.
- Focal Image – Die-Cut Circle image: (1⅝”) Pre-printed die-cut from the Designer Series Paper pack.
- Focal Image Accent Circle: (1¾”) Cajun Craze cardstock scrap punched out with the retired (1¾”) Circle Punch.
All of the elements were adhered to match the striking, yet simple sketch layout. So many possibilities with this layout. The Die-cut – You Did It! was popped up with Dimensionals.
On a side note: We have a classic car and my husband is doing a little required mechanical maintenance. I think I will surprise him with this card when he is done.
Join us in celebrating our 300th challenge. I look forward to seeing what you create!
Thanks for spending a some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda.
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: C7E9W22R (July 2022) if you spend less than $150.00.
The new Holiday Catalog has arrived and Sale-a-bration is in full swing. Lots of lovely new things.