Our current challenge at CARDZ 4 GUYZ (#290) is to create a Fancy Fold card.
There are so many different Fancy Folds one can do with a card base. I chose to go with a fan favorite of my clients. A little different than a standard card but ever so simple to create. This is a Half Back Folded Card showcasing elements of the All Together Suite of products that are currently available.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 1¼” and 4¼”) Basic Black cardstock.
- The card is folded in half and then the (1¼”) score is folded back.
- Decorative Strips: (1” x 5¼”) Patterned Paper.
- I chose the Black and White Cross Hatch and Leaf patterned pieces of paper from the All Together Designer Series Paper pack.
- One piece is adhered to the inside but exposed right side of the card.
- One piece is adhered to the inside but folded back exposed left side of the card.
- I prefer to adhere the folded back flap to the card front so it sits flatter. However, this is entirely optional.
- Focal Panel: (2⅝” x 4”) Basic White cardstock die-cut with one of the dies from the Stitched Rectangles Dies set.
- Sentiment: (2½” x 3½”) Basic Black cardstock die-cut with the Here For You die from the Here For You Dies set.
- The die-cut words were adhered to the Focal Panel
- The Focal Panel was adhered to the card front overlapping the Fold Back taking care to not add adhesive to the over-hanging edge.
As with all cards that are made with dark cardstock, I added an inside panel. In this case Basic White cardstock cut to (2⅞” x 5¼”).
There is a certain beauty to Black and White cards. An added element of surprise with a little fold back that is so simple to do and so many of the patterns in the All Together Designer Series Paper pack are perfect for masculine cards.
Try this fold, unlimited possibilities! I hope I have given you some inspiration and that you will decide to join us for this challenge and post your creations. I look forward to seeing what you will make!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: 9G9BQTUH (February 2022) if you spend less than $150.00. Remember that you can select FREE Sale-a-bration items with every qualifying $50.00 or $100.00 purchase this month.
One thought on “All Together – Here For You”
A classic color combo and perfect for a guy card. I love that jumbo sentiment too!! What great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our new “fancy folds” challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! It is gonna be fun seeing all the different fancy folds.