Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Highland Heather cardstock.
- Background Panel: (3¾” x 5”) Basic White cardstock. The sentiment, You are perfectly unique, from the In Symmetry stamp set was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Cross Strips: Bottom 3¾” x 1½”) Top (3¾” x ½”) Black and White patterned pieces of paper from the Hostess Pattern Party Designer Series Paper pack. The Bottom Strip was colored with Highland Heather ink and the Top Strip with Poppy Parade ink. Color was applied with Blending Brushes.
- Shape One: (1¾” x 1¾”) Basic Black cardstock die-cut with one of the dies from the Painted Labels Dies set.
- Shape Two: (2¾” 2¼”) Poppy Parade and Petal Pink cardstock die-cut with two of the dies from the Batik Dies set. Solid Shape – Poppy Parade. Open Shape – Poppy Parade left in-tact and Petal Pink with the cut-outs popped out and used as a frame.
All of the elements were adhered to match the Sketch. Basic Rhinestone Jewels were colored with Stampin’ Blends. Top – Basic Black, Middle – Poppy Parade and Bottom – Highland Heather.
Let’s Celebrate You! A fun little card to make.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: PU39MFMB (January 2022) if you spend less than $150.00. Remember that you can select FREE Sale-a-bration items with every qualifying $50.00 or $100.00 purchase during January and February.