Playing in the Studio today with the Global Design Project (#324) Challenge. Casing a card from Connie Collins and mixing it up with the TGIF (#350) Color Challenge.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Night of Navy cardstock.
- Background Panel (4⅛” x 5⅜”) Night of Navy cardstock.
- Four Panels: (3¾” x 1”) Retired Boho Indigo Designer Series Paper pack. Blushing Bride ink was added to the Floral Scroll patterned piece of paper with a Blending Brush.
- Focal Point – Flowers in Vase: Basic White cardstock scrap.
- The Vase image from the retired Boho Indigo stamp set was stamped with Night of Navy ink and die-cut with the matching retired die from the Boho Indigo Dies set.
- The Floral image from the Color & Contour stamp set was stamped in Versamark ink and heat-set with Gold Embossing Powder. The matching two-step In-Fill stamp with Blushing Bride ink and was added. The Flower was then die-cut with the matching die from the Scalloped Contours Dies set.
- Background Ephemera: Selected elements from the retired Forever Gold Specialty Designer Series Paper. The three designs were tucked in behind the Floral Vase.
All of the elements were adhered to match the sketch that Connie created. For the Twine Bow, I chose to use the Simply Elegant Gold Trim to complete the card.
This card looks very pretty. I chose not to add a sentiment to the front of the card and instead have left it blank. So many possibilities for this card. I will know the right time to send it along!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
This card will also be entered into the Happy Little Stampers DIES January challenge and the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge (#332).
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: PU39MFMB (January 2021) if you spend less than $150.00. Remember that you can select a free Sale-a-bration with a qualifying $50.00 or $100.00 purchase.
4 thoughts on “Color & Contour – Elegant Greeting Card”
I love your color combo here. This is just beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the HLS die challenge!
such a beautiful card, Jolanda
Very pretty card! I really love how you used this bundle. Thank you for playing with us at the HLS Die Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!
A wonderful card Jolanda! I love your clever design featuring those beautiful navy based designer papers. A great eye-catching card! Thanks so mcuh for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Stay safe! 🙂