I created this card for the Fusion Challenge (It’s All in the Elements). There is a lot going on in the Inspiration Photo. My take-away? The Christmas Baubles and their colors along with the gold of the triangle.
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Brushed Silver cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4⅛” x 5½”) Brushed Silver cardstock. The sentiment, Season’s Greetings, from the retired Peaceful Boughs stamp set was selected (such a pretty font) and stamped in Versamark ink and again in Cherry Cobbler ink and heat-set with Clear Embossing Powder. The panel was then dry-embossed with my favorite (but retired) Subtle 3D Embossing Folder.
- Side Strip Panel: (1½” x 5½”) Dazzling Diamonds Glitter Paper (retired). Such a pretty sparkly white element to add to a project.
- Side Strip Panel Accents: (½” x 5½”) Basic Gray and Cherry Cobbler scraps.
- Focal Image – Christmas Baubles:
- Top: (1⅜”) Simply Elegant Specialty Designer Series Paper pack (Gold / Silver / Basic Gray patterned piece) die-cut with the (1⅜”) circle die from the Layering Circles Dies set.
- Rim: (1½”) Gold Foil cardstock punched with the retired (1½”) Circle Punch.
- Hanger: Gold Foil cardstock scrap die-cut with the Hanger die from the retired Merry Tags Dies set.
- These three pieces were adhered together to create the finished Bauble.
All the elements were adhered to the card base to resemble the sketch and the Baubles were popped up with Dimensionals.
The Simply Elegant Specialty Designer Series Paper is so pretty. I love the sophisticated touches of gold, silver and copper present in the designs.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: GKVF4FKZ (November 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.