Our current challenge at HANDSTAMPED SENTIMENTS (#376) is an Inspiration Image.
I hope you decide to join us and I look forward to seeing what you will create!
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) Night of Navy cardstock.
- Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Blue/Green Leaf patterned piece of paper from the Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper pack.
- Focal Image: (2⅜”) Basic White cardstock Circle die-cut with one of the retired Stitched Shapes Dies. The Deer image, from the retired Festive Post stamp set was stamped with Night of Navy ink. Winter Snow Flake texture was added to the circle by dry-embossing the image with the retired Softly Falling Embossing Folder.
- Accent Circle: (2⅞”) Evening Evergreen cardstock die-cut with another stitched circle die from the same Stitched Shapes Dies set.
- Sentiment Flag: (2½” x ⅝”) Misty Moonlight cardstock. The truncated sentiment, There is Magic, from the 2021 Sale-a-bration Hostess In Your Words stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink and heat-set with White Embossing Powder. The Flag was hand-snipped with Paper Snips.
The sketch layout was flipped and all of the elements were adhered to complete the card.
There is something magical that happens when a Deer pauses long enough for you to appreciate its beauty, don’t you think?
I hope you like my interpretation of the Inspiration Image. Cannot wait to see what you will make!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: GKVF4FKZ (November 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.