Catching up on a few challenges…
Subject: The Flower Challenge (#61) Fifth Anniversary Celebration; Colors: CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge (#442); Materials and Tools: The Paper Craft Crew Challenge (#448) Tic Tac Toe Board.
All mixed up with the Case-ing Tuesday Facebook Challenge (#327) Sketch.
Here is the result:
- Tic: Die Cut – Hexagon Shape (Basic White Thick cardstock) and Label (Old Olive cardstock scrap) die-cut with the retired Stitched Nested Dies. The Hexagon was dry-embossed with the retired Subtle 3D Embossing Folder and the sentiment, Hello, from the Inspired Thoughts stamp set was stamped with Night of Navy ink.
- Tac: Patterned Paper – Fussy Cut Floral image from the retired Flowering Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper.
- Toe: Metallic – Silver and Gold Foiled Floral image. The Flower was colored with the Night of Navy, Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends.
- Accent Panel: (3¼” x 3¾”) Night of Navy cardstock dry-embossed with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.
- Background Panel: (4⅛” x 5⅜”) Basic White Thick cardstock dry-embossed with the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder.
- All of the elements were adhered to a Rich Razzleberry card base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) with the Flower popped up with Dimensionals.
The Flowering Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper was a favorite of mine and I was glad to find an excuse to use it again to create this special 5th Anniversary card for the Flower Challenge.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: TAFZCQ3C (October 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.