Welcome back! How about an unconventional colored Holiday card?
Here is the result:
- Circle Element: (1⅝”) Basic White cardstock scrap. The sentiment, Joyful Season, from the Encircled in Warmth stamp set was colored with Stampin’ Write Markers: Real Red, Bermuda Bay and Crushed Curry. Using the Huff Method (adding moisture from your breath), the image was stamped on to the cardstock. The image was die-cut with one of the Circle dies from the Layering Circles Dies set.
- Circle Accent Mat: (1⅞”) Real Red cardstock scrap die-cut with the next sized up Circle die from the same set of dies.
- Cross Strips: Bermuda Bay and Daffodil Delight patterned papers from the retired 2020/2021 Bright’s Family Designer Series Paper pack. Bermuda Bay (3” x 1¼”) and Daffodil Delight (3” x 2⅞”).
- Accent Panel: (2¾” x 3¾”) Bermuda Bay cardstock dry-embossed with the Wintry 3D Embossing Folder.
- Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Real Red and Basic White striped pattern paper from the retired Quilted Christmas Designer Series Paper pack.
- All of the elements were arranged and adhered to a Bermuda Bay card base: (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) to match the sketch. Both Holiday and Basic Rhinestone Jewels were added for a little extra bling.
Always interesting to see what happens when you play with colors, a sketch and a theme…A fun bright Holiday card for someone that is a little unconventional…Ho!, Ho!, Ho!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: TAFZCQ3Q (October 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.