Playing with a few more challenges:
Here is the result:
- For the Sunflower element, I stamped the Sunflower image from the Jar of Flowers stamp set with Early Espresso ink on to a scrap of Basic White cardstock. The image was colored with a variety of Stampin’ Blends: Light and Dark Mango Melody (retired), Light So Saffron, Dark Pale Papaya and Light and Dark Old Olive. The Sunflower centers were colored with the retired Medium Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blendabilities and the Greenery was water-colored with Garden Green ink and the Fine-Tipped Water Painter Brush over the Old Olive color. The Sunflowers were fussy cut with Paper Snips and popped up with Dimensionals when the card was put together.
- For the Black and White Gingham element, I cut a strip of the gingham patterned paper (5¼” x ¾”) from the Pattern Party Designer Series Paper pack.
- For the Wreath element, I die-cut the Swirly Circle shape from the Painted Label Dies set from a scrap piece of Garden Green cardstock and then I die-cut the center out with the (1⅜”) circle die from the retired Stitched Shapes Dies set.
- For the Wood element, I dry embossed a (5¼” x 4”) panel of Smoky Slate cardstock with the retired Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder. Smoky Slate ink was added with a Sponge Brayer to highlight the pattern.
- The Focal Image is set upon a Square that is a (2½” x 2½”) Basic White piece of cardstock matted with an Early Espresso Square (2⅝” x 2⅝”).
- The Encouraging sentiment, You Can Do This, from the Forever Fern stamp set was stamped with Smoky Slate ink on to a scrap of Basic White cardstock (2⅝” x¾”). The label was highlighted with Mango Melody ink applied with a Sponge Dauber. The sentiment label was also popped up with Dimensionals.
- To complete the Wreath, I added a double Bow made from Linen Twine.
- All of the elements were adhered to a Mango Melody card base (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”) to align with the suggested sketch.
This is a lovely Fall card. The little bit of Black and White Gingham gives this card a Country Chic look.
Who doesn’t need to be reminded that someone believes in you and your abilities and that you can do whatever it is that you set your mind to accomplish!
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: TAFZCQ3Q (October 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.