Welcome back! Card Two for the day.
Here is the result:
- For the background panel (4” x 5¼”), I chose one of the Plaid sheets from the retired Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper pack. The colors in this plaid included Basic White, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody and Basic Black. I added a few lines of Just Jade to the pattern with the Stampin’ Write Marker.
- For the Dots, Stripes and Checks, I dry-embossed Daffodil Delight, Just Jade and Pumpkin Pie cardstock (1” x 4¾”) with the Dots, retired Corrugated 3D and Checks Embossing Folders for the three panels.
- The small Sunflower from the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock (1⅞” x 1⅞”). The Sunflower was colored with the Daffodil Delight, retired Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie and Just Jade Stampin’ Blends.
- The Sunflower image was matted with a Basic Black accent square (2” x 2”).
- The sentiment, Thinking of you on your special day, from the Inspired Moments stamp set was stamped with Versamark ink on to a scrap of Basic Black cardstock (3” x ⅝”) and heat-set with White Embossing Powder then trimmed on the diagonal.
I chose a Just Jade cardstock accent card base (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”). All of the pieces were adhered together, with the Focal image and Sentiment Label popped up with Dimensionals to match the Sketch.
A colorful and warm card just perfect for a Fall celebration and/or birthday.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: Z9TAQFFRR (August 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.