To showcase the new Sale-a-bration Beautifully Penned Designer Series Paper and how nicely it goes with the Hand-Penned Petals Suite, I chose to combine a few challenges.
Sketch: Paper Craft Crew (#437); Subject/Theme: Global Design Project (#303) and Colors: Just Add Ink (#565).
Here is the result:
- Card Base: (11” x 4¼” scored at 5½”) Basic Black cardstock
- Background Panel: (4” x 5¼”) Dotted Black and White patterned piece of paper from the Beautifully Penned Designer Series Paper (DSP) available for free with a $50.00 purchase.
- Accent Panel: (2¾” x 2¾”) Striped Black and White patterned paper from the same DSP pack.
- Ribbon: (approximately (4½” x ⅜”) Pale Papaya In-Color 2021 / 2023 Open Weave Ribbon. Two pieces.
- Focal Image: (approximately 3” x 3½”) Basic White cardstock. The larger Floral image from the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and with the coordinating Fill-In stamps, the Flowers were colored with Pale Papaya and Polished Pink ink. The Leaves were colored with Smoky Slate ink. When complete, the image was die-cut with the coordinating die from the Penned Flowers Dies set.
- Sentiment Label: (approximately 1¾” x ¾”) Basic White cardstock scrap. The sentiment, Thanks, from the same stamp set was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and die-cut with the small label die from the new Harvest Dies set found in the new Fall/Holiday Mini Catalog.
The sketch was flipped 90 degrees to be in the vertical position. I am partial to vertical cards. This is a variation of a card I created for my upcoming class. The color choice of Polished Pink and Pale Papaya looks very pretty with Black and a perfect combination to add to Floral images.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: Z9TAQFFRR (August 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.
One thought on “Beautifully Hand-Penned – Thanks”
Very pretty card. I love the shininess of the ribbon and the mix of spots and stripes. Chantell Just Add Ink