Trusting you all had a great weekend! How can it be August already? One year has gone by since I started this blog. Happy Birthday to the process. Thanks for following me!
My weekend got away from me and I wanted to create a card for the Freshly Made Sketches (#496) Challenge. Squeaking under the wire as the deadline is within the next hour…
Here is the result:
- I chose to use Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper to create the blocks. Left Floral block (1¼” x 3¼”). Top Right Spotted block (approximately 1⅛” x 1⅝”) die-cut with the Stitched Rectangle Dies. Bottom Right Sentiment square (1⅛”) die cut from So Saffron cardstock with one of the retired Stitched Shaped Dies.
- The sentiment, You make the World a Better Place, from the Better Places stamp set was stamped with Evening Evergreen ink on to the So Saffron square. The square was popped up with Dimensionals.
- Accent Panel: (approximately 3½” x 4”) The reverse side of the Floral patterned piece of paper.
- Background Panel (3⅞” x 5⅛”) Evening Evergreen cardstock.
- Ribbon: (¼” x 6”) In-Color 2020 / 2022 Bumble Bee Ribbon was wrapped around the panel bottom and a little bow was added on top.
To pick up the pale yellow colored accents, I chose a So Saffron card base (8½” x 5½” scored at 4¼”).
A quick and easy card showcasing the lovely Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper.
Thanks for spending some of your time with me today. Cheers, Jolanda!
Need a card? Ask me and I can create one for you. Want the supplies to create your own, let me know and I can help you with that too!
Like this card? Want to make one similar?
I would LOVE to be your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. If you live in the United States, you can order your paper crafting supplies from my on-line store. It is so easy. THANK YOU!
If you choose to shop with me today, please use HOSTESS CODE: Z9TAQFFR (August 2021) if you spend less than $150.00.